Monday, October 1, 2007

Boring day!

Yo ppl, sup? Hope you guys had a nice weekend. Well, I had a fantastic weekend... but having a great boring day today :( Don't feel like doing anything, thanks to monday blues. Man, I don't know why the hell these mondays come, heah... sucks!

I thought, let me write something... atleast this brings me out of boredom. I hope it will :)

Went to Richmond on Saturday to meet couple of friends. Drive was awesome, luckily there was not much traffic this time and drove both ways smoothly. It had been a while I haven't updated my ipod, so I had downloaded new albums. Those downloads made my drive rock, I shud say. I played Saawariya, Jab We Met, Partner, Bhool Bhulaiya, Om Shanti Om, Heyy Babyy.... Partner tops my chart list, I liked title songs from Saawariya, Bhool Bhulaiya and few from the rest.

Drove straight down to meet a friend who flew from Atlanta, spent sometime there before I left to meet another. That place was somewhere in downtown. And had to drive around 15 miles to meet the other friend. It was around 1:30 by the time I reached. I picked him up and reached a nearby mall in search of nice restaurant to have our lunch. There were Maggiano's, Tara Thai, California Pizza Kitchen, and few other. Finally, we decided to go to California Pizza Kitchen and it was a wise decision thou. We had Lettuce Wraps with chicken, Tuscan Hummus, and Thai Crunch Salad. Food was awesome as always. Went around in the mall for a while and found nothing exciting to kill our time. Then we decided to go watch a movie. There were few new movies, The Kingdom, The Game Plan, Good Luck Chuck etc., and I had no idea how their reviews were, there was also a showing of 'Bourne Ultimatum' in 10 minutes, I knew that movie was great and I instantly said let's go (I finally happened to watch this movie after a long wait :)). Movie was terrific, Matt again showed his magic on screen.

ughh... it was 6:30 in the evening... dropped off my friend... and time to go home. I set my GPS, it showed 108 miles to reach my home and reached much early than I expected as there was minimal traffic. Came home, had dinner and watched movie 'Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi', an old hindi classic which was made in 1958 with fantastic music and out-and-out comedy. Movie was good and the day was good too....

I was feeling too lazy on sunday... all I did was lying on bed to surf internet and watch TV and '10 Commandments', a 1956 classic. I even procrastinated my laundry.... hehe...

Alri fellas... have a nice week... and of course, I already started waiting for the next weekend;)

2 comments:

Pri said...

that seemed to be one helluva action packed weekend :)
have a gr8 week ahead!

Sibtain said...

thank u for da comment .... i just write what i feel.

n yeh ... i found ur blog very interesting ...